Patrick Joseph Budny, M.D., F.A.C.S.
A board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Budny brings years of experience, is a member of multiple prestigious medical societies, and has written several publications concerning plastic and facial surgery, which he has presented to his peers at numerous national meetings and symposiums. He is listed as one of only five plastic surgeons named as the Best Physicians in Alabama.
Graduating magna cum laude from Colgate University in New York, Dr. Budny went on to receive his M.D. at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. He completed both his general and plastic surgery residencies at UAB, where he distinguished himself in complicated breast procedures and facial aesthetic surgery.
July 1991 - Present
Plastic Surgery Associates of Montgomery, P.C.
B.A. Biochemistry - Colgate University
M.D. - University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Magna Cum Laude - Colgate University
- Phi Beta Kappa - Colgate University
- First person in history to successfully swim across Lake Erie (31 miles)
October 23, 1985 - Present
State of Alabama
Part I - 1982, Part II - 1985
National Board of Medical Examiners
Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery
ASAPS Certificate of Advanced Education in Cosmetic Surgery
- Fellow of American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Southeastern Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons
- Alabama Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Medical Association State of Alabama
- Montgomery Surgical Society
- Montgomery County Medical Society
Kim Taunton has worked in surgery for 12 years and has worked as Dr. Budny’s nurse for three years. She attended Troy State School of Nursing where she became a registered nurse in 1995. With Kim and Dr. Budny’s combined years of experience in the operating room, you can be assured to receive the greatest care with the utmost regard to your safety and desired results.